Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Sur International Marathon Recap

This was my 8th marathon of the year and 81th marathon overall

Expo
 Got to meet Bart Yasso at the expo
 Pre Race Dinner
 My carbo load restaurant
 My carbo load meal
 Race Day
 Getting ready to run Big Sur!!!
 Randy and I inside the Safeway before the race
 Runners getting their coffee fix at Starbucks inside the Safeway before the race
 Never seen that many runner inside the supermarket before
Waiting in my corral before the start

 Bumped into my friend Brooke(Runningbrooke.com)before the start
 My goal was to finish around 4:30, last time I ran Big Sur, I finished around 4:40.
 Famous piano player on the course, since it's a out and back course, we get to see him twice instead!!

  7 more miles to go!!





 Almost done!!


 Met up with my friend Alyssa at the finish line. I finished in 4:24.55!! A Big Sur PR!!
We all get a tray of food after we finished.



 I went to this place for some breakfast after the race. They were about to close when I got there but were able to fit me in. GREAT FOOD!!!


  


Next Race.......................................Palos Verdes Marathon, 5/14/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment